Bachelor of Fine Arts, Massachusetts College of Art, Boston 1985
Major in Painting, minor in woodworking and graphic design
Received the MassArt Foundation Award for excellence
Awards, Commissions, & Public Art Projects
- Lillian Orlowsky & William Freed Foundation Provincetown Art Museum
- 2016 Paintings grant recipient
- New Hampshire Technical Community College , Concord NH. Selected to create a public art mural, NH State Arts Council, percent-for-art.
- Manchester, NH. Department of Correction Selected to create a public art mural, NH State Arts Council, percent-for-art
- Florida Department of Health, West Palm Beach, Florida. Selected to create a large public art installation. The Art-in-State-Buildings percent for art program.
- Great Falls Discovery Center, Turners Falls, Massachusetts. US Fish & Wildlife Service. Researched, designed and painted eleven murals totaling over 2000 square feet.
- Roaring Brook Nature Center, Canton, CT. Designed and painted two large murals.
- Ray Wiggs Gallery Provincetown, MA Gallery artist 2017 – 2023
- Ocean House Gallery, South Portland, ME August 2022
- The 11th Portland Biennial Greenhut Gallery, Portland , ME April 2022
- FIVE who paint outside A.P.E Gallery, Northampton , MA March 2021 curator
- Narrative Berkshire Museum, Pittsfield MA October 2020
- The 10th Biennial Greenhut Gallery, Portland, ME April 2020
- Curator’s Choice Group exhibits GMS Gallery, York, ME 2018-2019
- Taproots GMS Gallery, York, ME Group exhibit October 2018
- Provincetown Art Association & Museum Grant Recipients Group Exhibit October 2018
- Greenfield @ Federal & Main solo exhibit, Massachusetts State House, Boston MA, 2013
- Greenfield @ Federal & Main solo exhibit, Geissler Gallery Greenfield, MA January 2011
- The Hosmer Gallery solo exhibit Northampton, MA September 2006
- The Hart Gallery Northampton, MA Selected Gallery Artists group exhibits 1995-2002
- The Concord Art Association Two Painters Concord MA October, 1998